巧媚飞舞 发表于 2016-4-19 15:20:58

生活大爆炸《The Big Bang Theory》例句解析重磅来袭啦

Scene 1:                                                      《The Big Bang Theory》Sheldon:But I guess any team that’s I’m not on has a decided disadvantage.Penny:   Once again,unbelievable.“decided”:毫无疑问的,明白无误的。例:Made-in-China is a decided success in the whole world.(中国制造毫无疑问在整个世界取得了巨大的成功。)Joey:Come on.You’re going out with a guy.“going out with someone.”:与某人交往例:Are you going out with Lily?(你在和Lily交往吗?)
Paul:I should’ve caught on when she went to the dentist four and five times a week.“caught on”是“catch on”的过去式。解析:should have arrived by now.      Should have done有两种用法:1.       用于推测过去已经发生的情况2.       用于指本该发生而实际未发生的情况例:The letter should arrived by now.(这封信早就应该到了。)You should have told me so before.(你早就应该告诉我的。)
Monica:How did you get through it?解析:“get through”:完成,克服。例:They are gonna get through this.   Monica:Did you talk to Barry?I can’t s stop smiling.“can’t stop doing something.”:无法停止做某事,表示这件事正在发生,并且一直在发生。例:Seeking.You can’t stop doing it.(你无法停止探索。)类似:can’t help doing something.表示情不自禁要做某事,带有个人主观色彩。例:I can’t help doing anything for you.(我可以为你做任何事。)Phoebe:I don’t want her to go through what I went through with Carl.Oh.解析:同位语从句,在复合句中充当同位语的名词性从句称为同位语从句。解决这句话时可将其换成简单的对话:例:A:I don’t want her to go through……    B:(Go through)what?    A:I went through with Carl.“go through”:经过,经历。
Joey:And you never knew she was a lesbian.Lesbian:女同性恋。Gay:男同性恋,有时两种都包括。解析:“never”:从不,决不。在句中位于实义动词之前,助动词之后。例:I would never do anything to hurt him.    Joey:There’s gotta be something wrong with him.Monica:…….“gotta=got to=have to.”:必须,不得不。例:Jack gotta attend the party.(Jack必须参加那个派对。)   
    Paul:He might try accidentally breaking something valuable of hers.Monica:Leg?“might”:可能,也许例:Smoking might be banned totally in most buildings.    Monica:Okay,everybody relax.This is not even a date.解析:此句还可译成:这甚至不算约会。鉴于中外文化不同,对于美国人来是说,一般上床的才叫约会。    “even”:甚至例:He kept calling me for years,even after he got married.   
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 生活大爆炸《The Big Bang Theory》例句解析重磅来袭啦