巧媚飞舞 发表于 2016-4-27 11:36:15

每日歌曲:最爱Owl City单曲《Gold》MV_I know, You're gold

Owl City 最新温暖励志新单Gold来自专辑<br>《<b>The Midsummer Station</b>》<br><br><embed src="http://music.163.com/style/swf/widget.swf?sid=1807693&type=2&auto=1&width=320&height=66" width="340" height="86"allowNetworking="all"></embed><br><br><br>歌词:<br>Skech it up and take a bow<br><br>弯下腰来为它素描<br><br>There're something they aren't showing<br><br>那里有些东西不能展示<br><br>There's no need to look around<br><br>这不需要四处环绕它<br>You're the best we gotta going<br>我们必须让他而去<br>Shout out to the dreams you chase<br>追逐梦境并且叫喊它<br>Shout out to the hearts you break<br>叫喊它直到心已碎裂<br>Nothing's gonna stop you now<br>没有什么将要现在停止<br>I guess you'd better be going<br>我猜你必须要远我而去<br><br>You never be far<br>我们不会远离<br>I keep it in ear<br>我会让你在我的耳朵里回旋<br>Inside of my heart<br>在我的心房里<br>You're here<br>原来你在这里啊<br>Gold<br>金子啊<br>You're fellow me times<br>你在我的生命中跟随着<br>These sparkling shine<br>那闪光的一缕光芒<br>Cause what you got is<br>所以我必须要得到你<br><br>Go-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-old<br>I know,you're gold<br>我知道,你是一块闪亮的黄金<br>O-o-o-o-o-o-o-oh<br>I know,I know<br>我知道的,我知道的<br>I don't need the stars in the night<br>我不需要星光来伴随夜晚<br>I found my treasure<br>我在寻找我的财富<br>All I need is you by my side<br>我需要你在我的身边<br>So shine forever<br>永远在闪耀<br>Go-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-old<br>I know,you're gold<br>我知道,你是一块闪亮的黄金<br>O-o-o-o-o-o-o-oh<br>I know, You're gold<br>我知道,你是一块闪亮的黄金<br>It won't take you long to get<br>它不会让你花太长时间去得到它<br>When you feel like you're sorrowen<br>当你正在伤心欲绝的时候<br>So write it down and don't forget<br>所以你要把他写下来以防忘记<br>You gotta tell us your story<br>你将要说出你和它的故事<br>Shout out to the friends back home<br>对着朋友的背后叫喊它回家<br>Shout out to the hearts to known<br>叫喊它直到心已知晓<br>You gave nothing but the best<br>除了它之外没有什么是最好的<br>Yaeh<br><br>And you can tell me your story<br>请你告诉我关于你的故事<br>You never be far<br>我们不会远离<br>I keep it in ear<br>我会让你在我的耳朵里回旋<br>Inside of my heart<br>在我的心房里<br>You're here<br>原来你在这里啊<br>Gold<br>金子啊<br>You're fellow me times<br>你在我的生命中跟随着<br>These sparkling shine<br>那闪光的一缕光芒<br>Cause what you got is<br>所以我必须要得到你<br>Go-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-old<br>I know,you're gold<br>我知道,你是一块闪亮的黄金<br>O-o-o-o-o-o-o-oh<br>I know,I know<br>我知道的,我知道的<br>I don't need the stars in the night<br>我不需要星光来伴随夜晚<br>I found my treasure<br>我在寻找我的财富<br>All I need is you by my side<br>我需要你在我的身边<br>So shine forever<br>永远在闪耀<br>Go-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-old<br>I know,you're gold<br>我知道,你是一块闪亮的黄金<br>O-o-o-o-o-o-o-oh<br>I know, You're gold<br>我知道,你是一块闪亮的黄金<br><br>Cause what you got is<br>所以我必须要得到你<br>Go-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-old<br>I know,you're gold<br>我知道,你是一块闪亮的黄金<br>O-o-o-o-o-o-o-oh<br>I know,I know<br>我知道的,我知道的<br>I don't need the stars in the night<br>我不需要星光来伴随夜晚<br>I found my treasure<br>我在寻找我的财富<br>All I need is you by my side<br>我需要你在我的身边<br>So shine forever<br>永远在闪耀<br>Go-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-old<br>I know,you're gold<br>我知道,你是一块闪亮的黄金<br>O-o-o-o-o-o-o-oh<br>I know, You're gold<br>我知道,你是一块闪亮的黄金<br>You're gold<br>你是一块闪亮的黄金<br>You're gold<br>你是一块闪亮的黄金<br><br><br><br><br><br>
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 每日歌曲:最爱Owl City单曲《Gold》MV_I know, You're gold