版主

积分
发表于 2015-7-30 17:28:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 2015吐槽专用 于 2015-7-31 11:56 编辑

英语六级作文:

大学快要毕业了,需要找工作,写一封求职信说明申请工作的原因和自己能胜任的理由。

范文二:
      Dear Sir or Madam,
      I wish to apply for the position of a secretary you advertised inBeijing Weekly the other day. I will graduate from Peking University and obtainmy bachelor’s degree in a few months. I am majored in business management, and Iam 23 years old. I feel that my qualifications and intern experience makes me asuitable candidate for this job, which, according to the advertisementdescription, demands a multi-lingual person with some secretary experience.Chinese is my home tongue, and I have been the Best Host in the hostcompetition of our school. Besides, I have a fair mastery of English, and myCET-4 is 657 point and CET-6 is 625 point. As for my work experience, I havebeen an intern secretary in one of the world top 500 companies for one year.The whole year’s intern experience has helped me aware of the importance ofco-operation and co-ordination among coworkers.
  Thank you for your consideration of my application. I am lookingforward to your reply.
  Yours Sincerely,
Li Min

范文二:
  Dec. 14, 2013
  Dear Sir or Madam,
  I am writing to you in the hope that I may get an English editorpost in your company. I will graduate from Beijing ××Universityin July next year, and my major is English. At present, I have no courses and Ihave full time to work.
  I have read the requirements of being an English editor, and I thinkI can meet them. On the one hand, I have been working hard and doing well inthe major courses to ensure that I have a good command of the English language.On the other, I have a habit of thinking logically, arranging things in orderand doing things seriously and carefully. More important, I am fond of wordsand like to deal with them.
  I appreciate your time in reviewing my application letter and I amlooking forward to your reply.
  Mike Lee

范文三:
 Dear Sir or Madam,
  This letter comes to you from a student named Liming. I am writingto you to apply for admission into your recently advertised position for astaff member.I am sure that I am qualified for it. First, enclosed with thisletter is my resume, which further details my previous academic qualificationsand work experience. Second, not only do my qualifications and experience makeme a perfect candidate for it, my cheerful personality is well suited toworking as a staff member. Last, my hobbies include law and economy.I have awide knowledge of business and thoroughly experienced in all types of officework. Copies of my testimonials are enclosed, and if you are interested in myapplication, please give me an opportunity of a personal interview at yourconvenient date.
  Words fail me when I try to express my heartfelt gratitude to thehelp you render me. Your prompt and favorable attention to my inquiry would behighly appreciated. Let me have your reply at your earliest convenience.
  Yours sincerely,
  Li Ming
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

阿卡索英语试课大礼包

领取一节外教课|手机版|阿卡索官方社区

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 07:14 , Processed in 0.180558 second(s), 26 queries .