主题

帖子

积分

超级版主

积分
发表于 2016-5-31 18:07:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

爸爸陪我吃饭

爸爸陪我吃饭

A man came home from work late tired and irritated to find his 5-year old son waiting for him at the door.  

“Daddy may I ask you a question?”

“Yeah sure what is it?” replied the man.

“Daddy how much do you make an hour?”

“That’s none of your business. Why do you ask such a thing?” the man said angrily.  

“I just want to know. Please tell me how much do you make an hour?” pleaded the little boy.  

“If you must know I make $20 an hour.”

“Oh” the little boy replied with his head down. Looking up he said “Daddy may I please borrow $10?”
一个人工作到很晚,带着疲惫与愤怒回到家里,却发现5岁大的儿子正在门口等他。

“爸爸,我可以问你一个问题吗?”

“当然,什么问题?”

“爸爸,你一个小时赚多少钱?”

“这不关你的事。怎么问这样一个问题?”父亲生气地说道。

“我只是想知道。请告诉我吧,你一个小时赚多少钱?”小男孩乞求地说。

“真想知道就告诉你吧,我一小时赚20美元。”

“噢,”男孩说着,低下了头。接着,他抬起头来问:“爸爸,我可以借你10美元钱吗?”

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

超级版主

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2016-5-31 18:09:29 | 显示全部楼层
The father was furious “If the only reason you asked that is so you can borrow some money to buy a silly toy or some other nonsense then you march yourself straight to your room and go to bed. Think about why you are being so selfish. I work hard every day for such childish behavior.”

The little boy quietly went to his room and shut the door. The man sat down and started to get even angrier about the little boy’s questions. How dare he ask such questions only to get some money? After about an hour or so the man had calmed down and started to think: Maybe there was something he really needed to buy with that $10 and he really didn’t ask for money very often.

The man went to the door of the little boy’s room and opened the door.

“Are you asleep son?” He asked.

“No daddy I’m awake” replied the boy.
翻译登录可见

游客,如果想要查看本帖资源下载地址或者密码,请回复
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

超级版主

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2016-5-31 18:10:28 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 巧媚飞舞 于 2016-5-31 18:12 编辑

“I’ve been thinking maybe I was too hard on you earlier” said the man “It’s been a long day and I took out my aggravation on you. Here’s the $10you asked for.”

The little boy sat straight up smiling. “Oh thank you daddy!” He yelled. Then reaching under his pillow he pulled out some crumpled up bills. The man seeing that the boy already had money started to get angry again. The little boy slowly counted out his money then looked up at his father.

“Why do you want more money if you already have some?” the father grumbled.

“Because I didn’t have enough but now I do” the little boy replied. “Daddy I have $20 now. Can I buy an hour of your time? Please come home early tomorrow. I would like to have dinner with you.” 我在想,可能刚才我对你太严厉了,”父亲说,“经过漫长的一天,我把怒气都发到你身上了。这是你要的10美元。”

小男孩坐直了身子,笑了:“噢,谢谢爸爸!”他忍不住呼喊起来。接着,他伸手到枕头底下,拿出一把皱巴巴的钞票。看到男孩已经有钱了,父亲又忍不住要发火。小男孩慢慢地数着钱,然后抬头看着父亲。

“既然你已经有钱了,为什么还要更多钱?”父亲粗鲁地抱怨说。

最后小男孩这句话融化了爸爸的心,翻译登录可见。

游客,如果想要查看本帖资源下载地址或者密码,请回复
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

阿卡索英语试课大礼包

领取一节外教课|手机版|阿卡索官方社区

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 21:10 , Processed in 1.177226 second(s), 26 queries .