[复制链接]

主题

帖子

1万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2017-12-28 16:44:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2018 is coming, are you ready for a brand new year? Do you have a New Year’s resolution?

马上要到2018年了,你准备好了吗?你有新年的愿望清单吗?

The end of the year is a good time to reflect on how far you’ve come during the past 12 months.  And, making a New Year’s resolution is a good way to start off the coming year with the goal of improving yourself. Unlike a birthday wish, where you hope for something wonderful to happen, New Year’s resolutions are practical things that you can do to make yourself and your life better.

年末是最佳反省时间,可以好好想想过去一年都干了啥。同时,列一份新年愿望清单是一个激励自己在新年进步的好办法。和生日许愿啥的也许不同,新年愿望比较实际,更多的是说说自己要做什么来改善生活。

So today, in order to make this New Year even more special, I am going to share the New Year’s resolutions of my friends and family with you guys. Hope you enjoy!

为了让这个新年更特别,今天我想要和大家分享我朋友和家人的新年愿望清单。希望大家喜欢。

So, let’s start with some from my friends who want a healthier life:
让我们从想要一个更健康生活的朋友们开始:

新年愿望1.jpg

@ Lance Peter

Hi, my name is Lance Peter. I live in Phoenix, Arizona. I’m 26 years old. My New Year’s resolution is to eat more vegetarian food. Thank you.

你好,我叫Lance Peter。 我住在亚利桑那州,凤凰城。我26岁了。我的新年愿望是多吃点素菜。谢谢。

@ Kumsi

Hey, this is Kumsi. And I’m 26 years old, live in Tempe, Arizona. And my New Year’s resolution will be, to go to gym on a regular basis and eat less junk food. Thank you.

你好,我是Kumsi(印度小伙伴的发音有没有很抽象?)。我的新年愿望是定期去健身房,少吃垃圾食品。

@ Kyle

Hi, my name is Kyle. I work in a lab at Arizona State University. And my New Year’s resolution is to exercise more and gain more muscle.

你好,我叫Kyle。我在亚利桑那州立大学一个实验室工作。我新年愿望是多健身,长肌肉。

Ok, good luck to them and their gym and vegetarian eating plans. And here are some resolutions for social and work lives:
祝他们好运。下面是一些关于工作和生活方面的愿望:

认真工作.jpg

@ Farzaneh

Hello, my name is Farzaneh. And my resolution for New Year is to stop overthinking and be happier. Thank you.

你好,我叫Farzaneh。我的新年愿望是不再想太多,变得更快乐。谢谢。

@ Garrett

My name is Garrett. And my New Year’s resolution is to stay in touch with family more.

你好,我叫Garrett。我的新年愿望是多跟家里人联系。

@ Ryan

Hi, I’m Ryan. My New Year’s resolution is to convince my boss that I actually am working hard and to go to the gym more.

你好,我是Ryan。我的新年愿望是向老板证明我工作真的很勤奋,还有多去健身房。

@ Shaun

Hi, my name is Shaun. My New Year’s resolution is to graduate in the spring.

你好,我叫Shaun。我的新年愿望是这个春季能顺利毕业。

Great wishes, we all want those. Here are some from my household:
点赞,这些愿望可以有。下面是来自我家的愿望:

@ 小胡

Hi, my name is Hao. I live in Phoenix. So next year I want to lose 10 pounds and have bird legs.

你好,我叫Hao。我住在凤凰城。明年我想瘦10斤,变成小鸟腿。

@ 大卫

Ni men hao, wo shi da wei. My New Year’s resolution is to convince my wife that she is beautiful and doesn’t need bird legs.

你们好,我是大卫。我的新年愿望是说服我老婆她这样挺好看的,并不需要小鸟腿。

I mean it! Her obsession with those bird legs is a mystery to me. Maybe sometime in the future we can take a vote about which legs you like more, bird legs or legs with some substance.
我绝对没有口是心非。无法理解她对小鸟腿的迷恋。要不以后可以搞个读者投票,看看你们是喜欢小鸟腿,还是有料的腿。

Ok, back to New Year’s resolutions. The next ones are my friends who want more time for fun:
好了,回到新年愿望这个话题。下面是一些想要更多娱乐生活的朋友:

@ Esther

Hi, I’m Esther. And my New Year’s resolution is to start playing the cello more.

你好,我是Esther。我的新年愿望是能多拉点大提琴。

@ Sharanya

Hi, this is Sharanya. My New Year’s resolution is to set aside more time for my hobbies this year.

你好,我是Sharanya。我的新年愿望是腾出更多时间,做喜欢的事情。

@ Jenny

Hello, my name is Jenny. And my New Year’s resolution is to play more board games.

你好,我是Jenny。我的新年愿望是可以玩更多桌游。

@ Cory

Good day, dear listeners. My name is Cory and my New Year’s resolution is to visit China.

亲爱的小伙伴们早安。我叫Cory。我的新年愿望是能去中国玩。

I want to play more board games too! And I hope Cory’s China plans work out.  Everyone should see China at least once in their life.
我也想要玩更多桌游。但愿Cory能够实现他的中国旅游计划,因为每个人这辈子应该至少去一次中国。

At last, here are some from my lovely sisters:
最后,听听来自我可爱的妹妹们的愿望:

@ Rebekah

Hi, my name is Rebekah. And my New Year’s resolution for 2017 is to learn some fancy recipes and cook more at home.   

你好,我叫Rebekah。我2017年的愿望是学更多高大上的菜谱,多在家做饭。

@ Julia Menn

My name is Julia Menn. I am from the states, but I am currently living in New Zealand. Every year I pick a word to infuse into my everyday living. Words such as truth, courage and affirm. My word for 2017 is ‘balance’.

我叫Julia Menn。我来自美国,但是我现在住在新西兰。每一年我都会选一个关键词来引导这一年的生活,比如真理,勇气,和果断。我2017年的关键词是‘平衡’。

I have a great family and I’m proud of them.
我的家人们都很棒,我超自豪的,哈哈。

Of course, another new year’s resolution of mine is, I hope more people can find and follow us to help us moving forward, so we can keep bringing you the best English learning materials possible!
当然,我还有一个新年愿望是,希望更多的人能够关注我们,让我们继续下去,带给大家更多好的英语学习资料。

Happy New Year to you all!
祝大家新年快乐!

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

阿卡索英语试课大礼包

领取一节外教课|手机版|阿卡索官方社区

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 06:25 , Processed in 0.110990 second(s), 25 queries .