主题

帖子

1万

积分

管理员

积分

荣誉管理论坛元老

发表于 2018-5-2 18:04:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
准备考雅思托福但是口语没有时间练习?平时没有机会和老外接触的机会?这些都不是问题,交给阿卡索吧。阿卡索雅思托福免费体验课:http://www.acadsoc.com.cn/tig/?_s=bbs,先来感受一下吧~ 线上一对一口语课,节省时间,性价比高,老师专业负责,赶紧来免费试课吧~

托福口语是中国考生普遍低分的单项,而提分无他捷径,唯有多加练习反思。练习的过程中大家也要注意结合自身基础和备考阶段,选择适合的练习材料。下面的这篇托福独立口语真题难度较大,适合冲刺阶段或者英语基础较好的考生拿来做练习,大家可以结合参考答案和笔记大纲,做好备考训练。

Compare the difference between two singers you like. Include specific reasons and details in your explanation.
比较一下你喜欢的两个歌手之间的差别。

A few decades back, Michael Jackson and Prince Rogers Nelson were the only names in the music industry I cared for. Both are the apples of my eye, but for different reasons. First, they are adept at different domains. It was noticed that although Michael’s songwriting ability can be described as inconsistent, his extraordinary talents as a performing artist made people his ultimate fans. Prince, on the other hand, always produced at least one outstanding track on his albums. Also, they have different lifestyles. On one hand, Michael lived a completely terrible life, one that I don’t respect. A number of depressing accusations and incidents plagued his private life; he faced continuous bad health and drug addiction. Such circumstances contributed to his death in the year 2009. On the other hand, Prince, was a notably very hard-working person. Since a very early age he had been working hard to compose his songs. In the '80s he was among the world’s most prominent singers, offering the best funky songs of the decade. In spite of their differences, I love them both so much.

笔记
1.Outline
即使他们不同 还是两个都爱 R1: adept at different domain 领域不同 R2: different lifestyles 生活习惯不同
2.Vocabulary
apple of my eye 我的掌上明珠 adept at 熟练于… 这里指精通不同的领域 accusations 控告,指控;谴责 funky songs 放克:一种音乐 介于blue和R&B之间

热门托福资源推荐:
张红岩十天搞定托福作文
新托福口语7天突破

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

阿卡索英语试课大礼包

领取一节外教课|手机版|阿卡索官方社区

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 23:24 , Processed in 0.106205 second(s), 23 queries .