[复制链接]

主题

帖子

1万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2018-6-5 15:14:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
       在备考雅思写作中,参考雅思写作范文是可以帮助考生拓展写作思路的,今天为大家整理的雅思写作范文:上大学是为了工作吗,供考生们参考,如果在写作中遇到类似的写作题目,就可以进行灵活运用了。

Some people claim that students go to university only for finding a good job. What’s your opinion?

If people are asked why students go to university, I believe that many of the answers would be: to find a good job! It is true that job commitment is an important function of higher education. However, I think it has other functions.

For one thing,
游客,如果想要查看本帖资源下载地址或者密码,请回复

For another thing,

Lastly,

To conclude, university education does not only prepare the students for a future job, but also teaches them important things that are to be useful all their life.

以上就是这篇关于上大学是否是为了工作的雅思写作范文的全文,比较符合我们国家目前的国情,同时可以看出这篇雅思写作经典范文采用的是分总文章结构,同时长短句的搭配是值得借鉴的,同时一些小词组和词汇都用的很灵活和有深度。

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

小学生

积分
发表于 2021-4-25 19:38:37 | 显示全部楼层

Well, first of all, it’s about the convenience of being able to go where you want, and when you want. I mean, it’s like you are the master of your own schedule, although parking can be tricky sometimes. And they are more helpful when the weather is horrible, ‘cause waiting in the heavy rain or snow for the bus to come is really a nightmare for most people. Um… another good thing about having a private car is that you have a small spot of your own wherever you want it, especially when you are stuck in a traffic jam. Instead of waiting impatiently in a crowded bus or a taxi, you can choose to listen to the music you like in your car. So I guess those are the reasons as to why people prefer to get their own cars.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

阿卡索英语试课大礼包

领取一节外教课|手机版|阿卡索官方社区

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 12:25 , Processed in 0.162267 second(s), 23 queries .