and explain why this relax you

Brainstorming

Relaxing

• karaoke bar: singing with friends

• swimming: mentally and physically relaxed

• reading a book: calm me down

Sample Answer 1A

what it is you do

I wantto talk about swimming. Obviously, it is always more pleasant to get wet in the summer, and there are also some nice indoor swimming pools in my city, so it is possible to practice this sport all year around. I like swimming also because it is torching in summer at my hometown.

Sample Answer 1B

how often you do it

I swim when I have time. Ideally, I want swim every night. But it’s impossible when I’m in some heavy work. Talking about work, I think hot weather is a cause of stress. And swimming can be refreshing when you feel worn out. It is really an excellent form of sport all year round.

Sample Answer 1C

whether you do this alone or with others

I can do it alone or I can go swimming with my friends. It really depends. I love to get into the water. It is relaxing. It’s a good way for me to forget about my daily worries related with work or studies. And naturally, it is beneficial for your health. As you have to breath in and out and maintain a constant effort to stay afloat.

Sample Answer 1D

explain why this relax you

It definitely reduces the harmful effects of stress. I like to lie on my back and float. I put my ears in the water, and everything becomes silent. It is so peaceful, so enjoyable. I am lucky because my hometown is surrounded by islands and water. And there are stunning rivers which are perfect for going for a swim. The water is crystal clear.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

阿卡索英语试课大礼包

领取一节外教课|手机版|阿卡索官方社区

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 01:57 , Processed in 0.172911 second(s), 23 queries .