阿卡索英语学习论坛

 找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 外教 英语
查看: 2549|回复: 0

世界那么大,确实该去看看!(附赠超实用旅游口语)

[复制链接]

133

主题

267

帖子

1185

积分

超级版主

Rank: 8Rank: 8

积分
1185
发表于 2015-8-8 17:04:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
十一国庆长假就在不远处啦,辛辛苦苦学习工作了大半多年,大家想必早已摩拳擦掌跃跃欲试想出去旅游了,那现在就要开始做好准备啦~ 为了避免看国内的“人山人海”,在这个相对长的假期,很多朋友都会选择出国旅游,那世界那么大,哪里值得好好看一看呢?下面阿卡索小编就给大家推荐下全球著名的十大旅游圣地,绝对会让你心动哦~

Ushuaia, Argentina
阿根廷的乌斯怀亚
阿根廷.jpg
The last port for ships headed to Antarctica,Ushuaia is the gateway to the end of the world. Known for having the longestski season in South America, it's perfect for snow bunnies as well asadventure-seekers looking to hike on the Glacier El Martial, which creeps up tothe base of the city. In the summer, the vistas over the deep blue waters ofthe Beagle Channel, a shipping route, are simply breathtaking.
乌斯怀亚是去往南极洲经过的最后一个港口,是通往世界尽头的门户。它以拥有南美洲最长的滑雪季而闻名,对于想学滑雪的人或想在马蒂亚尔冰川探险的人而言是个绝佳之地,因为马蒂亚尔冰川一直蔓延到这所城市的地基。夏天,比格尔海峡那深蓝色的海水以及航海的路线,都美得令人窒息。

Dubrovnik, Croatia
杜布罗夫尼克,克罗地亚
克罗地亚.jpg
In recent years, Croatia has become one ofthe most popular tourist destinations in Europe; Dubrovnik, a medieval city, isits heart. Spend your days looking over the vistas of the bay from the famouswalls of the old city, or take a boat trip to Lokrum, a wooded island thatincludes a monastery, fortress, botanical garden and naturist beach.
近几年,克罗地亚已成为欧洲最著名的旅游景点之一。杜布罗夫尼克是一个中世纪的城市,它是克罗地亚的中心。你可以从老城区著名的城壁那里俯瞰海湾,或乘船前往洛克鲁姆岛,岛上树木繁茂,有修道院、堡垒、植物园和天体海滩。

Hilo, Hawai'i
夏威夷的希洛
夏威夷.jpg
Nestled between two of Hawaii's famousvolcanoes -- don't worry, they're currently dormant -- the city is located onthe calm waters of the Hilo Bay. During the day, snorkel in freshwater pools onLeleiwi Beach, or take a stroll down Banyan Drive, a street lined with treesplanted by historic figures including Franklin D. Roosevelt and AmeliaEarhardt. At night, stargaze at the ‘Imiloa Astronomy Center of Hawai‘i, whichboasts a 120-seat planetarium.
希洛位于夏威夷两个著名的火山之间。不要担心,它们现在是休眠火山。这所城市位于希洛湾平静的水面上,白天,去勒莱维海滩边的淡水池里潜泳,在榕树街上散步,榕树街两旁的树有很多是由像富兰克林·罗斯福和阿梅莉亚·埃尔哈特这样的历史人物种植的。到了晚上,可以去夏威夷的伊弥罗阿航空中心去看星星,那里的天文馆有120个座位。

Sydney, Australia
澳大利亚的悉尼
悉尼.jpg
The site of the first British colony inAustralia, Sydney has evolved into a cosmopolitan melting pot. Attractionsinclude the iconic Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge as well as BondiBeach, a mecca for serious surfers. Cultural lovers will find plenty to dohere, whether they want to museum hop or catch a performance at one of thecity's many theaters.
作为澳大利亚的第一个英国殖民地,悉尼已成为国际化的大熔炉。景点包括标志性的悉尼歌剧院、海港大桥和邦迪海滩,该海滩是冲浪爱好者的圣地。文化爱好者在这里有足够的事情可以做,可以去博物馆或从众多剧院中挑选一家去看演出。

PanamaCanal, Panama
巴拿马的巴拿马运河
巴拿马运河.jpg
Not only is the Panama Canal one of themost important waterways on Earth, it's also a site of incredible naturalwonders. Take a day trip to the Embera Indian Village for local handicrafts orto the Gatun Lake, a manmade body of water that feeds into the canal. It issurrounded by a nearly untouched rainforest that boasts some of the rarestspecies of flora and fauna in South America.
巴拿马运河不仅是地球上最重要的水道之一,也是令人叹为观止的自然奇迹。抽出一天时间去安比拉的印第安人村,去看看当地的手工艺品或去流往运河的人工湖加通湖玩。巴拿马运河的周围是几乎天然的热带雨林,拥有南美洲最珍奇的植物和动物物种。

Crete, Greece
希腊的克里特岛
希腊.jpg The largest of Greece's 6,000 islands,Crete has been on the map since mythological times when it was rumored to havebeen the home of the Minotaur, a creature with the head of a bull and the bodyof a man. Today, it has remnants from many civilizations. In a single day, youcan visit Ancient Greek archaeological sites like Knossos, remnants ofarchitectural wonders left behind by the Venetian and Turkish invaders or eventhe house of Baroness Von Schwartz, a 19th century Austrian noblewoman.
克里特岛是希腊6000个岛屿中最大的。从神话时代起,它就出现在地图上,当时有谣言称它是牛头人身的牛头怪之都。现在那里仍有很多文化遗迹。在一天的时间里,你可以去参观像克诺索斯那样的古希腊考古遗址、也可以去看威尼斯和土耳其侵略者遗留下来的建筑奇迹,甚至还可以去观看19世纪奥地利贵族妇女男爵夫人冯·施瓦茨的房子。

Istanbul, Turkey
土耳其的伊斯坦布尔
土耳其.jpg
When compared to the rest of Europe,Istanbul feels like a different world. It's chock full of Ottoman treasureslike the Topkapi palace, early Christian sites like the Hagia Sophia andancient shopping meccas like the Grand Bazaar, one of the oldest coveredmarkets in the world. Spend your time finding bargains on scarves or jewelry,or take a boat trip down the Bosphorus, the river that separates the Asian andEuropean sides of the city. That's right. Istanbul is located in two differentcontinents.
和欧洲的其他地方相比,伊斯坦布尔的感觉完全不同。这里汇集了奥斯曼帝国的珍宝,如托普卡帕宫、像圣索菲亚大教堂这样的早期基督教教堂、像世界上最古老的室内市场大集市这样古老的购物圣地。你可以耐心地花时间寻找便宜的围巾或首饰,或乘船游览把亚洲和欧洲隔开的博斯普鲁斯海峡。没错。伊斯坦布尔位于两个大陆上。

Messina, Italy
意大利的墨西拿
意大利.jpg
Founded by the Greeks in the 8th centuryB.C., the city has since been inhabited by many cultures including the Romansand the Arabs, making for a rich cultural fabric. Chock full of Renaissancecathedrals, museums featuring works by masters like Caravaggio and ancientruins, Messina is also the gateway to Mount Etna. It is an active volcano --watch out! -- where many brave souls visit the top to get a glimpse of thechurning, red hot lava and the panoramic views of the Sicilian islands below.
墨西拿是希腊人在公元前8世纪建立的,从那时起,这座城市就有着罗马文化、阿拉伯文化等丰富的文化结构。不仅如此,这里还有大量文艺复兴时期的大教堂、有珍藏像卡拉瓦乔这样大师级作品的博物馆,还有古遗址博物馆。此外,它还是埃特纳火山的门户。埃特纳火山是一座活火山(要小心哦),那里还有很多勇敢的人爬到顶峰去看火山的翻腾和炽热的熔岩,下面西西里岛屿的全景一览无余。

Salvador, Brazil
巴西的萨尔瓦多
巴西.jpg
The third-largest city in Brazil, Salvador,is also called the "capital of happiness." Known for its citywideoutdoor parties, which culminate in the Carnivale in the spring, the city is acultural jewel. Divide your daylight hours between tours of the historiccolonial city and trips to the turquoise blue waters surrounding Salvador's 50miles of beaches. At night, enjoy the renowned local cuisine while watching aperformance of Capoeira, a mix of dance and martial arts.
巴西的第三大城市萨尔瓦多,也被称作“幸福之都”,以市内到处都有户外派对而闻名。萨尔瓦多的户外派对在春天的狂欢节达到顶峰,说它是一颗文化明珠一点儿也不为过。白天,你可以去游览历史悠久的殖民地都市,也可以去环绕萨尔瓦多的50英里的海滩欣赏碧蓝的海水。晚上,你可以边享受当地著名的美食,边欣赏卡波耶拉这种舞蹈和武术结合在一起的艺术形式。

St.Petersburg, Russia
俄罗斯的圣彼得堡
俄罗斯.jpg
Once the seat of Peter the Great, St.Petersburg contains many relics of more decadent times. From czarist cathedralsto the Winter Palace to the Hermitage, one of the most important museums in theworld, there's plenty to do in the city for a cultured traveler. Catch a famousRussian ballet at the Mariinsky Theater, or stroll down the Nevsky Prospekt tofeel like a 19th century aristocrat. In the winter, the city becomes acrystalline ice dreamscape -- but bundle up; it can be cold.
圣彼得堡曾经是彼得大帝的地盘,现在还有很多衰微时代的遗物。从沙皇大教堂到冬宫,再到世界上最重要的博物馆之一冬宫博物馆,这所城市对于爱好文化的旅客来说有很多东西可以去体验。可以在马林斯基剧院观看著名的俄罗斯芭蕾舞,或沿着涅夫斯基大街散步去寻找19世纪贵族的感觉。到了冬季,这座城市变成了冰晶般的梦境——但是要穿得暖和一些,那里很冷的。

看完了十大旅游圣地,是不是现在就想去哪哪个地方了?别急~ 出国旅游不是件小事,要准备很多东西哦~ 其中掌握常用的旅游英语对话是必备的啊,否则到时候在国外遇到沟通障碍可就惨了,那就跟着小编来好好学习下吧!

一、问路时常用的方位词
East东、South南、West西、North北、Left左、Right右、Straight on往前直去、There那儿、Front前方、Back后方、Side侧旁、Before之前、After之后、First left/right第一个转左/右的路

二、请问如何前往...
Excuse me, How do I get to the.......? 
请问如何前往......?
How do I get to the airport? 
请问如何前往机场?
How do I get to the bus station? 
请问如何前往公车站?
How do I get to the metro station? 
请问如何前往地下铁路站?(Metro乃欧洲常用字)
How do I get to the subway station? 
请问如何前往地下铁路站?(Subway乃北美洲常用字)
How do I get to the underground station? 
请问如何前往地下铁路站?(underground乃英国常用字)
How do I get to the train station? 
请问如何前往火车站?
How do I get to the Hilton hotel ? 
请问如何前往希尔顿酒店?
How do I get to the police station? 
请问如何前往警局?
How do I get to the post office? 
请问如何前往邮政局?
How do I get to the tourist informationoffice? 
请问如何前往旅游资讯局?

三、请问附近有什么商店...
Excuse me, Is there....... nearby? 
请问附近有没有...?
Is there a hospital nearby?
请问附近有没有医院?
Is there a night club nearby? 
请问附近有没有夜总会?
Is there a post box nearby? 
请问附近有没有邮政局?
Is there a public toilet nearby? 
请问附近有没有公共厕所?
Is there a restaurant nearby? 
请问附近有没有餐厅?
Is there a telephone nearby? 
请问附近有没有电话?
Is there a travel agent nearby? 
请问附近有没有旅游社?
Is there a youth hostel nearby? 
请问附近有没有青年旅馆?
Is there a baker nearby?
请问附近有没有面包店?
Is there a bank nearby?
请问附近有没有银行?
Is there a bar nearby?
请问附近有没有酒吧?
Is there a bus stop nearby?
请问附近有没有公车站?
Is there a cafe nearby?
请问附近有没有咖啡店?
Is there a cake shop nearby?
请问附近有没有西饼店?
Is there a change bureau nearby?
请问附近有没有找换店?
Is there a chemist"s nearby? 
请问附近有没有药剂师?

四、入境英语
对语言不通的人来说,入境他国检验护照时,移民官的询问无疑是最紧张的时刻。身处异国本就心情紧张,若再加上语言不通,所有问题都莫宰样,那着实是会破坏旅游的愉悦心情。本部分将告诉你一些放诸各国都大同小异的入境询问问题,详细研读后,下次再面对移民官时,你就可从容不迫地回答问题,而不至面红耳赤地呆站原地了。
May I see your passport, please?
麻烦请给我你的护照。
Where are you staying?
将在那儿住宿?
Here is my passport / Here it is.
这是我的护照。
I will stay at Boston Hotel.
我将住在波士顿饭店。
What's the purpose of your visit?
旅行的目的为何?
Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan?
是否有台湾回程机票?
Sightseeing(Business).
观光(公务)。
Yes, here it is.
有的,这就是回程机票。
How long will you be staying in the UnitedStates?
预计在美国停留多久?
How much money do you have with you?
你随身携带多少现金?
5 days.
5天。
I have 800 dollars.
大约800元。
I plan to stay for about 10 days.
预计停留约10天。
Good. Have a nice day.
祝你玩得愉快。
I'm just passing through.
我只是过境而已。
Thank you.
谢谢。
I am leaving for Geneva tonight.
今晚即动身前往日内瓦。

五、行李遗失
出国旅行最令人气结的事,莫过于行李遗失。一旦发生这样不幸的事,多数人的第一反应是心急如焚,在这样状况下,还要用英语向当地人员请求协助,着实是件困难的事。本部分将提供在遗失行李的意外状况下,旅客如何用简单而清楚的英语,向工作人员描述本身行李特色,提供足够资料,以便掌握时间找回失物。
Where can I get my baggage?
我在何处可取得行李?
It's a small ovemight bag. It's lightbrown.
它是一个茶色小旅行袋。
I can't find my baggage.
我找不到我的行李。
Please wait for a moment while we areinvestigating.
我们正在调查,请稍等一下。
Here is my claim tag.
这是我的行李票。
We may have lost some baggage so we'd liketo make a lost baggage report.
Would you come with me to the office?
我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失报告。
请和我到办公室。
Could you please check it urgently?
是否可麻烦紧急查询?
How soon will I find out?
多快可找到?
How many pieces of baggage have you lost?
你总共遗失了几件行李?
Please deliver the baggage to my hotel assoon as you've located it.
一旦找到行李,请立即送到我停留的饭店。
Can you describe your baggage?
请描述你的行李。
How can you help me if you can't find mybaggage today?
若是今天无法找到行李,你可如何帮助我?
It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it'sgray.
它是一个中型的灰色绅耐特皮箱。
I'd like to purchase what I need for thenight.
我想要购买过夜所需的用品。
It is a large leather suitcase with my nametag.
It's dark blue.
它是一个上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑蓝色行李箱。

六、海关申报
每个国家的出、入境申报规则皆不同,有些国家不准许携带农产品,有些国家规定携带现金额度,然而,无论规则为何,按照出、入境国家的规则照实申报,是必须确实遵守的原则。若被查获,不仅在金钱上必须付出加倍罚款,而且会破坏旅游心情。因此,最好在出发前打听好目的国是否有特殊申报规定,以免兴冲冲带了一堆东西,却被海关全数没收。
Your passport and declaration card, please.
请出示护照和申报单。
This is a souvenir that I'm taking toTaiwan.
这是我要带去台湾的当地纪念品。
Do you have anything to declare?
是否有任何东西需要申报?
Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?
你有携带任何酒类或香烟吗?
No, I don't.
没有。
Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.
是的,我带了两瓶酒。
Please open this bag.
请打开这个袋子。
The camera is for my personal use.
这个相机是我私人使用的。
What are these?
这些东西是做何用?
You'll have to pay duty on this.
你必须为这项物品缴付税金。
These are for my personal use.
这些是我私人使用的东西。
Do you have any other baggage?
你还有其它行李吗?
These are gifts for my friends.
这些是给朋友的礼物。
O.K. Please give this declaration card tothat officer at the exit.
好了!请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。

七、机场旅游信息
为了使旅客在踏入异国的第一步便能充份掌握旅途中所需的信息,大部份国际机场皆设有「旅游咨询中心」(TOURIST INFORMATION),举凡住宿、交通或是该到何处玩,此中心皆能提供旅客最专业的服务。假使事先未能预定好住宿饭店,也可在到达后,向旅游咨询中心索取饭店资料,并立刻打电话询问住房状况,以免徒增提着大包小包在市区中寻找住宿饭店的不便。
Where is the tourist information?
旅游咨询中心在那里?
Can you recommend a hotel which is not tooexpensive?
是否可建议一间较为廉价的旅馆?
Is there an airport bus to the city?
是否有机场巴士可到市区?
Is there a hotel which costs under 50dollars a night?
是否有每晚花费在50美元以下的饭店?
Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)?
巴士站牌(出租车招呼站)在那里?
Could you recommend a hotel in the citycenter?
是否可建议一家位于市中心的旅馆?
Where can I get the limousine for HiltonHotel?
我在何处可搭乘希尔顿饭店的接泊巴士?
I'd like to stay at a hotel near thestation (beach).
我想要住在靠近车站(海滩)的饭店。
How can I get to Hilton Hotel?
我要如何才能到达希尔顿饭店?
How much is it per night?
每晚费用为多少?
Do you have a hotel list?
这儿有饭店目录吗?
Does it include tax and service charge?
费用是否包含税与服务费?
Can I have a youth hostel list?
是否可提供我一份青年旅馆的目录?
Is breakast included?
早餐是否已包含于费用内?
May I have a city map?
是否可给我一份城市地图?
Is there a discount for staying severaldays?
若停留数日是否有任何折扣?
Can I reserve a hotel(rent a car)here?
我是否可在此预订饭店(租车)?
I'd like to stay for two nights.
我想要停留两晚。

八、机位预约、确认篇
虽然现在许多航空公司已取消72小时前需确认机位的手续,然而,以防万一,最好仍在回程或前往下一段旅程前打电话确认机位无误。若机位预订有问题,最好马上重新订位,以免延误行程。
Hello. This is United Airlines.
联合航空,您好。
I'd like to reconfirm my flight.
我想要再确认班机。
What's your name and flight number?
请说您的大名与班机号码?
My name is Jerry Cheng, and the flightnumber
is UA 003 for Los Angeles.
我的名字是杰瑞‧陈,班机号码是飞往洛杉
机的联合航空003班机。
When is it?June 10th.
行程是那一天?6月10日。
I'd like to make sure of the time itleaves.
我想要确认班机时间没有改变。
I can't find your name. Really?
我找不到您的大名。真的?
May I have your name again?
请再告诉我一次您的大名?
I still can't find your name on
the reservation list.
我仍然无法在订位名单中找到您的
名字。
Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on
this flight. No problem.
别担心,这班班机仍有空位提供新的订位者。
One economy class seat, is that right?
一个经济舱座位,对吗?
Now you have been booked.
没问题,您已完成订位。
Thanks a lot. What time do you startcheck-in?
谢谢。你们何时开始办理登机?
Two hours before departure time.
起飞前2小时。
You must check-in at least one hour before.
你必须在至少1小时前办理登机。
【飞机客满时】
Then, please give me a new reservation.
那么,请帮我重新订位。
Sorry, this flight is full.
抱歉,这班飞机已客满。
What is the possibility of my getting
a seat if I wait?
若是我在此等候,有机位的机率有多大?
When will the next flight to Los Angelesleave?
下一班飞往洛杉机的班机何时起飞?
The day after tomorrow, Friday.
后天,星期五。
That will be fine. What's the flight
number and departure time?
太好了。请告诉我班机号码与起飞时间?
What is the fare?
费用多少?

九、5个常见的英文景点标识
禁止践踏草坪:Keep off the lawns
虽然在国外很多草坪上有人躺着看书,也有人坐着聊天,但是,碰到“Keep off the lawn”就不行咯!

严禁攀登:No Climbing
这绝对是告诫那些活泼充满好奇心的捣蛋鬼的!看到这个标识就收起你的好奇心吧!攀爬有危险哦!

游客止步:Staff Only
没有提游客(tourist),也没有说止步(go no further)。但是staff=员工,only=只/仅仅,这么看来“仅限员工”的地方游客只好止步啦~

禁止游泳:No Swimming
“禁止游泳”不仅仅是为了文明形象哦,说明那个地方游泳真的很危险!为了安全考虑, 大家还是乖乖听话吧!

禁止拍照:No Photo
合照留念固然能定格美好的记忆,但是不是所有地方都能拍照的哦!众爱亲拍照的时候还是要选对地方啦~在“No Photo”的地方拍照还有“No Photo”的标识碍事,拍出来也不美啦

好累啊,小编一不小心码了这么多字了,洋洋洒洒好几千啊,手都酸了,不过只要能够让大家提前做好准备、拥有一个完美的十一国外游,小编就会很开心啦!这么美好的旅游圣地,这么实用的旅游口语,都赶紧收藏的收藏、方便以后好随时查看,转发的转发、分享给亲朋好友约伴同游啊!

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

阿卡索英语试课大礼包

领取一节外教课|手机版|阿卡索官方社区

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 15:27 , Processed in 0.394806 second(s), 26 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

© 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表